This Help box is for the newbie and for the professional PC user.
This is a very powerful website and there are a lot of neat things that can make your user experience easier. For example,
Access District News to your home PC or smartphone
- Subscribe to the site to get automatic alerts as to what is posted.
- Click on HELPBOX in the taskbar above to highlight a desired topic in the dropdown menu. Here is a list of popular topics:
- Print pages in PDF format with one mouse click.
- Download forms and photos from the district, state or national sites
- Search for content globally within the site
PC User knowledge
- Learn about free software for editing photos and uploading videos to YouTube.com
- Obtain free anti-phishing and anti-virus software from Microsoft, AVG and Avast!
- Start a cloud-based email account that stays with you when you change your ISP provider.
- Become a power user by exploring the website and its links
- Find free software solutions for Post use.
Post Website help
- Obtain a free website hosted by WordPress.com for your Post that looks and feels just like the district site. There are many other theme-based designs to chose from.
- Purchase a dedicated domain name for your post for $15 or less a month.
- Learn to make photos smaller, larger, into a collage, or a slideshow
No comments yet.